ADOBE: How to get a student license for Adobe Creative Cloud
Auburn University students are eligible for an Adobe Creative Cloud license at no cost as long as they are actively enrolled at Auburn. Employees should contact their Distributed IT Provider to obtain a license for Adobe Creative Cloud.
Follow these steps if you are a student and would like to request a license for Adobe Creative Cloud (CC).
- Navigate to the request page adobe.auburn.edu.
- Across the menu bar, you will see 'Sign Up' or the orange 'Sign Up' button centered on the page. Click either of these options to start the process.
- By clicking 'Sign Up' in step 2, you will be taken to the following page. Click 'Request a License'.
- Next you will be taken to a login screen for Auburn University. Enter your Auburn credentials and click 'login'.
- You will be taken back to adobe.auburn.edu where you will see a confirmation that your 'Request has been submitted successfully'.
- You should receive an email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 hours of submitting your request. If you do not receive an email to your inbox, please ensure that you also check your junk folder. If you have still not received your activation message after 2 hours, contact the IT Service Desk at 334-844-4944, email email@example.com, or visit aub.ie/servicedesk for further assistance.