Connecting to AU_GameNet with a Microsoft XBOX
**Once you have regsitered your Xbox with Gamenet follow the below instruction to connect. For assistance registering, please visit this KB article.
- Your XBOX should connect to AU_GameNet automatically. If you want to check this connection, click the "System" tab, and then click "Network Settings".
- On the "Network Settings" page, select "Edit Settings".
- On the "Edit Settings" page, select your wireless settings on the "Basic Settings" tab.
- On the "Select Wireless Network" page, select "AU_GameNet".
- On the "Apply Settings" page, click "Test Xbox Live".
- If this is the first time you have connected your Xbox to Xbox Live, you'll probably be prompted to apply an update. Congratulations—this means you have successfully connected to Xbox Live! Click "Yes, update now". Your Xbox will restart and will then be ready for use. If there are no updates, the Xbox Live Connection page shows that you're connected to Xbox Live. Press the "Y" button on your controller to continue.