To configure your Android device for Auburn email using the native Android mail app, follow the instructions below (note that Android devices vary, but in general, these steps should be similar across devices):
1. From the Home screen, swipe up to view all apps. Find and select the "Settings" app.
2. Select "Passwords & accounts."
3. Select "Add account."
4. Select "Exchange."
5. Enter your Auburn email address (email@example.com) and select "Next."
6. You will be redirected to an Auburn login page. Enter your Auburn password and select "Sign In."
7. You will see a Microsoft screen notifying you of permissions requested. Select "Accept."
8. Select "Done." Your Auburn email should now appear in the native Android mail app.