Please make sure you have created and logged into your auburn.zoom.us account using your AU sign-on before integrating Zoom into your course.
1. Click on “Settings” at the bottom-left.
2. Click the Navigation tab towards the top middle.
3. Click the three dots next to Zoom and choose “Enable.” If you prefer, you can drag Zoom to a specific place in the navigation bar. Make sure to click save before you leave the page!
4. Zoom will appear on the left either at the bottom of the navigation or where you dragged it to.
5. When you click Zoom from the Canvas navigation panel you will be brought to an integrated version of Zoom within Canvas. You can then schedule Zoom meetings for your Canvas course.
If you have never used the Zoom interface before, Zoom has help online to guide you through the process (scroll to “Web”).
6. As the instructor you will see all your meetings in Zoom, students will only see the meetings created for that course through Zoom in Canvas.
Students can only see Zoom meetings scheduled for the Canvas course. As you can see from the screenshot, no additional meetings appear.
Please Note: For recorded Zoom Meetings please note that Auburn University’s Zoom Cloud Storage Retention is 180 days.