Employees will request time off by using TigerTime. This can be found in AU Access on the Employees tab or by navigating to autime.auburn.edu.
For additional information and instructional videos, visit the TigerTime website developed by Human Resources.
1. Once logged into AU Access, under the Employees tab, click on TigerTime.
2. Kronos will open in a new tab.
3. Under My Calendar, click the cog wheel in the right corner.
4. Click Pop-out.
5. You are now in My Calendar.
6. Here, you can view the current and previous pay periods. Although you can view previous pay periods, you can only request time off in the current pay period.
7. Click Request Time Off.
8. A pop-up window will appear.
9. In the pop-up window, select your start and end dates.
10. Select your pay code for the type of leave you are or have taken.
11. Adjust the start time if necessary.
12. Enter the daily amount of time off requested.
13. Click Submit.