Box Drive allows you to drag-and-drop files to a folder on your computer, which gets synced with the cloud version of Box. To install Box Drive on your computer:
1. Visit the Box Drive Installation Page.
2. Scroll down and select the download link that matches your computer type. If you do not know what kind of computer you have, or if you are prompted to enter administrator credentials, contact your IT Provider.
3. Run the installer that you download. (Note: If the download does not pop up, navigate to Box under Start/All Apps.)
4. You will be presented with a Box login screen. Enter your email address and click Next.
5. Enter your Auburn username and password, authenticate, and click Login.
6. Click the Take Tour button to learn more about Box Drive.
7. Once you have installed Box Drive, you will have a folder for Box on your computer (Windows Explorer or Mac Finder).