The Lockdown Browser’s integration with Canvas has been updated to provide more functionality and security.
The previous method of checking the Lockdown Browser is no longer available.
1. To enable the Lockdown Browser, click “Settings” within your course then the navigation tab at the top.
2. Find Lockdown Browser listed in the disabled menu and turn on the tool by clicking the three dots then “+ Enable.” Save when finished.
1. Once you’ve enabled the Lockdown Browser, (1) click it once in the navigation and (2) authorize using your Auburn/Canvas credentials.
The Lockdown Browser comes with tips and tricks for both teachers and students.
2. To enable the Lockdown Browser for an exam, click the dropdown arrow next to the quiz and click “Settings.”
3. Then click the options for your quiz and click “Require the Respondus Lockdown Browser for this exam.” The access code is optional. If you are using Respondus Monitor, you must also click your proctor settings here.