New Adobe Creative Cloud License
This page is for newly assigned software license holders of Adobe Creative Cloud.
An Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) license has been created for you. You may have had an Adobe Acrobat Pro DC account assigned to your Auburn email address. If this was the case, Acrobat access was removed, but you can download and manage Adobe Acrobat Pro DC from the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your new account to be ready.
How to Access Adobe Creative Cloud
You should receive an email from Adobe shortly. You may then access your account with the following instructions:
- Press the blue Get started button in the email from Adobe.
- If you already have a personal Adobe account associated with your Auburn University (AU) email address you will be prompted to sign in on the Adobe website:
- On the sign in window, enter your AU email address (email@example.com, do not use an email alias) and press Continue.
- When presented with the Select an account prompt, choose Company of School Account.
- You should be prompted to log in on the AU authentication screen.
- Enter your AU username and password, and press the LOGIN button.
- If your AU email address is not already associated with Adobe, you will be immediately prompted to log in on the AU authentication screen. Enter your AU username and password, and press the LOGIN button.
- A successful authentication should take you directly to the Adobe Creative Cloud website on the Apps tab.
- This view presents the Adobe Creative Cloud software applications available for your account. You should be able to toggle between Desktop, Mobile, and Web-based listings.
Note: Although you are able to manage your Adobe applications from this screen, it is advised you install the Creative Cloud application to manage your apps on desktops/laptops.
- Next time you want to access the Creative Cloud website, visit any Adobe webpage, click the waffle icon next to your avatar in the top-right corner, and click Creative Cloud.
Trouble with your account after the conversion?
If you have trouble with your account after the conversion, you can contact your IT provider or open a support ticket with the IT Service Desk.
Need help with the Adobe Creative Cloud for Enterprise?
Visit the Adobe Creative Learning Hub to access hand-picked how-to guides, insider tips, best practices, and more.