On-campus Cable Television: Cable TV for Employees

Cable TV for Employees

Television requirements for employees are the same as they are for on-campus residents. For more information, please see our On-campus Cable Television: Requirements knowledge base article.

To submit a request for cable TV within a department, employees will need to complete the Cable TV Service Request. This request form should be used if employees need to install a new jack and activate cable service, activate cable service on an existing jack, or disconnect cable service.

For cable TV assistance with a departmental TV, please contact the IT Service Desk by email at itservicedesk@auburn.edu or by phone at (334) 844-4944.

Related Links: