TigerPrint: Mobility Print Android Installation
For assistance with TigerPrint by Ricoh, please contact the IT Service Desk by calling 334-844-4944, emailing email@example.com, or visiting our office located at 3010 RBD Library (3rd Floor). For more information about the IT Service Desk, please visit: aub.ie/servicedesk. (Note: the Library staff does not support student printing. You must contact the Service Desk for help or questions regarding student printing.)
Mobility Print by Ricoh is the preferred printing method for students on Auburn's campus. To utilize Mobility Print, you must be connected to AU_WiFi.
Follow these instructions for utilizing Mobility Print:
- Install the Ricoh Print Queue profile for your device (phone, tablet, or laptop) by scanning the QR code located at each Ricoh printing location or by navigating to aub.ie/mobilityprint. For more detailed instructions, please see below for Android installation instructions.
- Locate the document to be printed on your device and select 'Print.' Select RicohPrinters as your desired printer and set your print settings (color or b/w, number of copies, single or double-sided, etc.) before submitting.
- Once your document is processed, you will receive an email with your release code. This code will be the same every time you print.
- To print your document(s), you can swipe your Tiger Card at one of the prepay printers, or log in to a kiosk using your Auburn credentials, or print release code. For further information on how to utilize the prepay and kiosk printers, please see the Knowledge Base Article KB0012479.
Android Installation Instructions
Follow the steps below or view this Instructional Video to install and use Mobility Print by Ricoh on your Android device.
- After using the Aubie link, you will be taken to the download screen for the Mobility Print installer. The link will provide you with the installer that you need. Tap "Install or update" to begin the process.
- On the next screen, tap “Install.”
- You will see Mobility Print installing. Once the installation has completed, tap "Open"
- Please allow Mobility Print to send notifications to your device by tapping “Allow.”
- You will need to ensure that this option is turned on to print. You can now print as you normally would from this device.
- Once finished, Mobility Print will show on your home screen.
- Open the document you want to print. Swipe up from the bottom of your screen to see the options and tap “Print.”
- RicohPrinters [Ricoh Virtual Queue] should be visible at the top of your screen and selected as the printer. Tap the down arrow under copies/paper size to see printing options.
- Here, you can adjust the number of copies, select double-sided vs. single-sided, choose color or black/white, and choose page size. Tap the Printer icon.
- Verify that you want to use Mobility Print by tapping “OK.”
- You will be notified that your job needs authentication. Tap to enter your credentials.
- Please enter your Auburn credentials here and tap "Sign in and Print."
- You should receive an email from TigerPrint with a print release code. You can use this code or your Tiger Card to retrieve your document.
- For more information, please reference our TigerPrint Knowledge Base article.