TigerPrint: Mobility Print Windows Installation
For assistance with TigerPrint by Ricoh, please contact the IT Service Desk by calling 334-844-4944, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or visiting our office located at 3010 RBD Library (3rd Floor). For more information about the IT Service Desk, please visit: aub.ie/servicedesk. (Note: the Library staff does not support student printing. You must contact the Service Desk for help or questions regarding student printing.)
Mobility Print by Ricoh is the preferred printing method for students on Auburn's campus. To utilize Mobility Print, you must be connected to AU_WiFi.
Follow these instructions for utilizing Mobility Print:
- Install the Ricoh Print Queue profile for your device (phone, tablet, or laptop) by scanning the QR code located at each Ricoh printing location or by navigating to aub.ie/mobilityprint. For more detailed instructions, please see below for Windows installation instructions.
- Locate the document to be printed on your device and select 'Print.' Select RicohPrinters as your desired printer and set your print settings (color or b/w, number of copies, single or double-sided, etc.) before submitting.
- Once your document is processed, you will receive an email with your release code. This code will be the same every time you print.
- To print your document(s), you can swipe your Tiger Card at one of the prepay printers, or log in to a kiosk using your Auburn credentials, or print release code. For further information on how to utilize the prepay and kiosk printers, please see Knowledge Base Article KB0012479.
Windows Installation Instructions
Follow the steps below or view this Instructional Video to install and use Mobility Print by Ricoh on your Windows computer.
- After using the Aubie link, you will be taken to the download screen for the Mobility Print installer. The link will provide you with the installer that you need. Click "Download" to begin the process.
- The .exe file will download. Click it to open the installer package.
- Select the language you wish to use and click “Ok.”
- To continue installing the software, you must read and accept the End User License Agreement. Click “Next.”
- The installer will look for available printers.
- The "RicohPrinters [Ricoh Virtual Queue]" checkbox should be selected. Click “Next.”
- Please enter your Auburn user name and credentials and click “Next.”
- Please wait while the Mobility Print installs.
- Please click “Finish” when the installation completes.
- You will see the printer queue on your machine.
- Print as you normally would, selecting “RicohPrinters” as the printer.
- In this example, we will print from Word. While in Word, click the printer icon or click "File > Print." The print dialog box will appear and you will select "RicohPrinters" as the printer. Here you can edit the number of copies, double-sided vs. single-sided, and color vs. black and white. Once you have made your selections click “Print.”
- You should receive an email from TigerPrint with a print release code. You can use this code or your Tiger Card to retrieve your document.
- For more information on how to print, please reference our TigerPrint Knowledge Base article.