ADOBE: How to log in to Adobe Creative Cloud
Congratulations! After submitting a request, you now have a student license for Creative Cloud!
- You should have received the following email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your junk folder if you do not see this email in your inbox. To get started with logging in to Adobe, you can click 'Get Started' in the email, or you can navigate to adobe.com.
- Once you are on the Adobe website, click 'Sign In' in the upper right corner.
- On the sign in page, enter your Auburn email address (example: email@example.com) and click 'Continue'.
- You will be prompted to choose 'Personal Account' or 'Company or School Account'. Click 'Company or School Account'.
- You will be redirected to an Auburn website where you will enter your Auburn username and password. Click 'Login'.
- Once logged in, you will be redirected to the Adobe website. On this page, you can download any desired Adobe application available with your student license, manage your account, and more.
- Students who have a license for Adobe Creative Cloud can also utilize on-campus computers that have Adobe Creative Cloud installed on the device (example: computers in the I&RC on the 1st floor in the RBD Library). You can visit: aub.ie/ircadobe for more information.
- For questions or assistance with your Adobe Creative Cloud license, you can contact the IT Service Desk at 334-844-4944, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit aub.ie/servicedesk.