Ricoh Copying on Campus
The Ricoh devices located across campus also have copying capability. If you are familiar with the printing process, the coping process is simiar. It is recommended that if you are an Auburn student, you have funds pre-loaded on your TigerPrint Account.
Click here for list of Ricoh Devices around campus.
Click here for Ricoh Printing Instructions.
- On the pay kiosk, tap “Auburn Username.”
- Log in using your Auburn credentials.
- Tap “Copy.”
- If you have no funds in your TigerPrint account, you will be prompted to pay with a credit card. You will not be permitted to make copies without entering a payment method. Tap the credit card button below.
- You will be prompted to insert or swipe your credit card on the terminal. NOTE: A $10 temporary hold will be placed on this payment method (uploading funds via tigerprint.auburn.edu does not result in a hold).
- On the kiosk you will be presented with a list of products and associated prices. You can also see the balance of your TigerPrint account. There is no action required on this screen. To continue copying, proceed to the next step.
- Using the kiosk printer to your right, lift the lid and place the document you wish to copy on the glass and using the touch pad on the copier, proceed with your copies.
- The appropriate cost will be charged to your TigerPrint account or your payment method.