PolyCom VVX Speed Dial and Local Contract Directory
Creating Speed Dials on Display:
You may add a speed dial key to any blank line key on display.
- Press and hold the blank line key you would like to use
- Enter the contact’s first and last name (as you would like to see it appear on your display) as well as the contact’s phone number in the “Contact” field. (Ex: 4xxxx or 334xxxxxxx). Press “Save.”
- The line key will now be a speed dial for that contact. Timesaver for Placing Calls Quickly: Select a recent call or favorite or select a contact’s phone number in the Contact Directory.
- You will see the below and can input your information: EX. ( enter John Doe => press “SAVE”). John Doe is now a speed dial
View Contact Information
- Navigate to Directories
- In your Contact Directory, select a contact.
Add a Contact to the Contact Directory
- In the Directory, tap ” +”
- From the Add Contact screen, enter your contact's information in the available fields. You are required to only enter a number in the Contact field when adding a new contact to the directory. You can choose to enter additional information.
- Select Save