Below are a few alternatives to replace Turnitin. Please let us know which ones work well for you so we may recommend those.
Plagiarism Detection Services (we do not endorse or support any of these, but are only listing options)
**Please keep in mind FERPA when using the services below. Do NOT include student names, addresses, IDs, etc. We recommend just title and content. We also recommend reading the privacy statement of each service before using
- Plagiarism Checker – Searches specific phrases against Google
- Plagiarisma – Register for more submissions – Searches against Google and other engines
- Plagiarism Software – Limited to 1000 words
- Viper – Free version limited to 2-per-day and uploaded materials may be published online.
- PlagScan – $12.99 for 17,500 words – Money back guarantee
- The Plagiarism Checker – Free “lite” version available, $8 a month for 50 papers
- Unicheck – 200 word limit is free. 100 pages for $15
- EasyBib – Free 3-day trial, $9.95 per month after – checks grammar, unintentional plagiarism, and citations
- Robot Don – Plagiarism, vocabulary, and grammar checking – $9.85 for a single month subscription
- Citation Machine – Plagiarism and grammar checking, unlimited access $9.95 per month: 3-day free trial.
- Grammarly – Complete grammar and syntax as well as plagiarism checking, starting at $11.66 per month