Through Microsoft Services Hub, Auburn IT staff are able to register and participate in Microsoft provided training and support resources. Before attempting to access the Services Hub you will need to have completed this form and received a confirmation email. More information and FAQ regarding Services Hub Learning can be found here.
1. Go to the Microsoft Services Hub website.
2. Click Sign In in the top right corner. You may get redirected to a Microsoft login page, proceed with authentication steps.
If this is your first time signing in you will be prompted to review and complete your profile information.
3. Once you are signed in, you will see the home page for the Services Hub.
4. To get to learning content you can click on Learning near the top middle of the screen or View Learning Catalog in the Action Center.
5. From the next page, you will be on the Services Hub Learning home page.
See courses you are working on or have completed. You can click View all my courses to see a dedicated course history page. In addition to learning done in the Services Hub, My Course Summary can show any course progress that has been made on Microsoft Learn. In order to see Microsoft Learn courses that you have been working on, you may need to link your organizational account (@auburn.edu address) you use on Services Hub with your personal account you use for Microsoft Learn. Information on linking or merging accounts can be found in the FAQ.
See suggestions personalized to your Services Hub preferences.
These learning paths cover subject areas involving Azure and Office 365.
See items recently added or updated to the Services Hub Learning Catalog.
Browse content of the Services Hub's most popular learning content, including Azure AD, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and Microsoft Teams.
You can navigate to the Services Catalog by using the On-Demand Videos, Hands-on Labs, Learning Paths, and Webcasts tiles.
From the Services Catalog you will be able to browser or further refine your search by product, type, language, and level.